Time & Location
About the event
Are you a Atlanta Falcons Fan??? Are you a tailgate fanatic? Tired of going down town dealing with traffic and cant find parking??? Well we have a solution for you. Please come and be apart of something new for us but a longtime favorite of many many football fans. We are now hosting tailgate Sunday
Cost: $20 for two parking spaces.
Cashapp:$memeobong/ Enimini Antia-Obong
The Atlanta Falcons have some amazing fans who love to have a good time. What better way to have a GREAT time before an Atlanta Falcons football game than with a little tailgating?
Tailgating before games is allowed. Lots open 3hours prior to kickoff and close directly after each game.
All areas must be left clean and organized as it was found.
All Charcoal must be put into our disposal container after use. Violators will be charged a $50 cleaning fee and will not be allowed back
Tailgating at a Falcons Game:
What is tailgating at an Atlanta Falcons game like, you ask? There are a few things you may be surprised to see:
· Trucks and cars decked out in Falcons emblems, red and black: Many hardcore fans have custom paint jobs on their vehicles. What better way to show that you’re a fan?
· Flat screen TVs, live game feeds, and folks playing Madden on Xbox: Some tailgaters have a crazy setup, complete with live coverage of games and access to their favorite game console. Some like to have all the comforts of their own living room right at their tailgate.
· Music and Dancing: Many of the larger tailgates have large sound systems, complete with amps, and microphones. Falcons rally chants can be heard throughout the parking lot along with some mood enhancing music and dancing.
There are some rules set by Stone Mountain Mall for tailgating:
· One vehicle per space! If you require more space then a second pass needs to be purchased And your tailgating equipment cannot extend beyond the parking space, or block vehicles driving through the lot.
· Tailgating is confined to the area directly behind your vehicle.
· Adjacent landscaped areas are common areas and may not be claimed exclusively, share and don’t be stingy!
· Your music cannot affect public safety; If music is too loud, you will be asked to turn it down or off completely.
· Tents cannot be larger than 10×10.
· Fighting is NOT permitted , and security will patrol the grounds to keep the crowd in check.
· You MUST purchase a parking pass! Passes are available online before the games thru Eventbrite, our website, Cash App $Memeobong , or onsite in the parking lot. You must register online or be on the RSVP list
· No glass bottles or open containers allowed.
There are some things you definitely can’t forget if you are going to tailgate for a Falcons game:
· Your red and black swag: You don’t want to be confused as an opposing team’s fan. Make sure you’re dressed in your Falcon’s gear.
· Sustenance: The lots do allow grilling. Or, if you don’t want to deal with the mess, grab some wings or burgers from your favorite nearby restaurant. We will have a few
· Tent: The weather in Atlanta changes dramatically from the first home game to the last. While in the beginning of the season, the weather may be hot and humid, at the end you may see flurries! A tent will help protect you from whatever weather this southern city may decide to have on any given game-day.
· Entertainment: Driving through the lot, you’ll see many fans playing cornhole, tossing a football, or listening to music or other football games. If you’re planning on showing up early, bring something to keep you occupied.
The most important thing to remember is to be safe, and have fun! Stone Mountain Mall opens its gates 3 hours before gametime, for those who want a jump start. The next Atlanta Falcons home game is on August 13th and 29th. Don’t forget your parking pass!
Bottom of Form
- Parking Pass$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0